Fall Home Maintenance Tips
While you can get out and about and enjoy the outdoors during the summer months, it is best to focus summer maintenance on outdoor tasks.
These tasks may include:
* Cleaning and repairing all outdoor power tools, such as the lawnmower, weedeater, or hedge trimmer
* Checking the patio and deck for possible deterioration and fixing and performing any necessary repairs
* Inspecting the roof for possible damage and water leaks if this was not done in the spring time. For a free Roofing Inspection from a professional local roofer call us today for a free evaluation at (507) 589-4020.
* Checking the brick, siding and cement areas on the home for shifting in the foundation or cracks or chips in the siding or brick
* Taking time to seal the cracks in the garage floor and driveway
Getting a new roof is a big purchasing decision and we appreciate the gravity of that decision. The very best way to make sure you get the best price and the best contractor for your roofing project are to contact three or four local roofers to request a quote. All the quotes should be around the same price since roofing is such a competitive industry.
If you want a professional roofer to take a look at your roof or to give you a free estimate call (507) 589-4020 to set up an appointment. Our roofers are local Austin businesses with over 20 years experience and will treat you fairly. To request a quote call or contact us today.